My Wife Nadia Pt. 02

If you haven't read my first post, here's a brief intro to my wife and I. Nadia is a gorgeous, timid and innocent 5'10 woman of Eastern European heritage. Nadia has amazing full, perky B cup breasts with pink pencil eraser nipples. She and I married at 21 and she had never been with another man until the first encounter with Matt.

Matt and I have known each other for years. He's a few years younger and about a foot shorter than I am. We work together. All the guys on the team are very tight, like family. It's a fairly athletic group of guys. Sometimes work takes some or all of us out of town for weeks at a time.

The first encounter between Nadia and Matt was pretty short but incredibly sexy. She was curious to explore it further, and I wanted to see her get railed.

After the first encounter, work took Matt and I out of town for a while. Nadia and I talked at length over the phone and I assured her that as long as I knew about it and that she was okay with it, Matt was fair game. Nadia conceded that she'd fool around with him again but was still pretty timid about it. Matt and I agreed over beers that if she asks, he's clear.

Shortly after we got back in town, it was time to have a BBQ at our house and some of the team came over, including Matt. I joked with Nadia that we could offer Matt the spare room again.

Nadia laughed nervously, "The boys always crash here when you've all been drinking."

Nadia is a great host and always tolerates the boys (and any of their significant others), she doesn't drink though, she just never acquired a taste for alcohol.

That evening, a few of the boys were over, food was on, drinks were flowing. Steve, another buddy, was a bartender in a previous life and had always been a bit of a perv but a solid dude. Steve mixed some blue/turquoise fruity concoction and offered it to Nadia. To our surprise she accepted it! Little did everyone else know, she was incredibly nervous thinking about another session with Matt.

The evening progressed, we were all having a good time. Nadia had disappeared upstairs which wasn't unusual as we were drinking and being boisterous. What I hadn't noticed, was that Matt had also disappeared. A lot of the next part of the story was pieced together by Nadia and Matt after the fact.

Nadia only had the one drink but had decided to lay down and relax upstairs, it was late so she was already in PJs in bed. Matt, knowing she didn't drink and he was likely horny, decided to check on her. Her flirty streak was in full force and she dared him to turn the lights off and jump into bed. There was apparently zero hesitation and Matt stripped naked and jumped right on top of her causing wild giggles before she panicked thinking everyone would hear. The only one that heard was Steve, who was upstairs defiling the toilet.

Matt's recollection of the night was good, he was decently sober. After jumping on top of Nadia and calming her giggles by making out with her, it wasn't long until she opened her eyes, looked him in the eyes in the dimly lit room and whispered "Please?"

Matt being playful smiled and asked, "Please what?"

"Please fuck me, right now!" Nadia begged.

Matt peeled Nadia's PJ pants down in a flash, and got back on top of her, and began to kiss her as she reached for his hard cock and pulled it right to her soaking wet pussy. Nadia breathed in deeply as he slid his cock into my wife.

Matt may be a foot shorter than I but he's well endowed for a guy of average height. Nadia was not disappointed by his hard cock.

They were so into fucking that they didn't notice Steve had come to the door to investigate the giggles that he heard. Steve had had quite a few drinks and his perv side came out, he decided to quietly walk into the room and sit down on the chair beside the dresser and enjoy the show.

At the point Steve was wondering in, Nadia had decided to ride Matt and they were in the process of rolling over so she could get on top, her favourite way to cum. In the dimly lit room, bed covers only partially covering Matt and Nadia, Steve hadn't noticed who Nadia was riding.

As Nadia mounted Matt and slid down his cock, she noticed Steve getting comfortable in the chair and gasped. According to Matt, she never broke rhythm though. Nadia knew Steve and knew he was a bit of a perv but was comfortable with him.

Nadia looked at Matt and, in a whisper, asked, "Is it okay?"

Matt just smiled, nodded and kept fucking her.

Nadia sat up, Matt's cock deep inside her. Her breasts visible in the dimly lit room, nipples so hard. Steve would have barely been able to see her trimmed landing strip grinding against Matt. She looked Steve right in the eyes, started grinding her soaking wet pussy against Matt and began to orgasm with his thick cock inside her and another friend staring at her.

According to Matt her little exhibitionist orgasm seemed to last forever and he was so close to exploding in her.

Matt knew Nadia wasn't on the pill and he wasn't allowed to fill her with cum, he grabbed her, pulled her down and flipped her over, mounted her and within moments had to pull out and came all over her little landing strip, her tummy and up between her perfect breasts.

Matt looked up and saw the horror in Steve's drunken eyes as Steve came to the realization it wasn't me fucking my wife, in my bed.

Matt held his finger up, looking at Steve and "shhhhh"'d as Steve nervously exited the room with haste.

Nadia and Matt giggled together and Matt got up to grab her a towel and let her wipe his load off her.

Nadia cleaned up, put her PJs back on, without a bra under her baggy T-shirt. Nadia and Matt slipped back downstairs without anyone noticing.

I was in the kitchen, grabbing another drink when Nadia came up to me, I immediately noticed she wasn't wearing a bra with her perky nipples protruding. Nadia isn't a prude, but she's never been with company and not had a bra on. I was instantly turned on!

Then she leaned in and whispered, "We just fucked, he came all over me."

I wanted to tear her pants off and bend her over the kitchen island right then and there!

"But theres a problem, Steve ended up seeing it, I think he's worried you're going to kill Matt." Nadia whispered.

"Steve watched you two fuck?!" I asked.

"Ya," Nadia giggled nervously, "I may have given him a little show."

"All good, I'll talk to Steve," I said.

Nadia grinned, "I'll see you upstairs soon?"

Nadia then bid the boys good night in the living room and headed back upstairs.

I could see the horrified look on Steve's face and motioned him over. We're all tight, I didn't want him worried that he had to break some sort of horrific news.

I laughed, "All good bud, they needed to try something out."

Steve's eyes went wide and then he laughed, "Damn! She's so hot!"

The night was winding down, couple of the boys crashed on the couch and in the basement. Matt called the spare room upstairs.

I needed to get upstairs and rail my naughty wife. She had to tell me the details as I pushed my rock hard, thick, jealousy inspired cock deep inside her! I didn't get to see her get railed though, next time!

Hopefully the stories are worth continuing?

https://blocs.xtec.cat/elblocdelafrancina/2008/04/22/dema-sant-jordi/comment-page-1/

https://yandex.com/collections/user/woonkwonk/woonkwonk/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNf8HoowXlwunwKbMaRNnYA/about

https://www.ixbt.com/live/profile/woonkwonk/

http://vnsharing.site/forum/member.php?u=2009146

http://bbs.vernee.cc/home.php?mod=space&uid=983045

http://forum.telecharger.01net.com/woonkwonk/

https://en.clubcooee.com/users/view/woonkwonk

https://in.usgbc.org/people/pierreyves-polomat/0011345600

https://public.bookmax.net/users/woonkwonk

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

A Threesome That Changed My Life

Best Somali Erotica Ch. 05

Warlock Ch. 05