A Threesome That Changed My Life

I had just started working on a family farm near campus one summer to try and make some extra money for school the following fall. I was taking some classes through the summer, but they were mostly online and I had to move out of the dorm so it could be renovated, so I moved to this farm and worked for a lower wage, but paid no rent.

James had two daughters and an older son from a previous marriage. One of the daughters had completed college and was job hunting. The other was in her second year of nursing school. The son had moved away and the daughters were not as helpful to James, so he hired me to help out.

I spent my days working and got to know the family quite well. The girls enjoyed riding their four wheelers, taking care of the horses, and usually dressed in jeans and shirts. As summer temperatures were getting into the forecast, the girls' wardrobe was getting smaller and smaller.

James and his wife left for town on a Friday afternoon and that left me and the girls, Kathy and Kendra to have the run of the place. I had been on the farm for about 3 weeks, so I knew what to do and how to do it.

I still had evening chores to do, and a few other things to take care of before going back to the bunk house and getting caught up on my online classes.

I had just finished backing a trailer into the shed and was ready to take a shower when both the girls came out of the house, dressed in short cut off shorts, tighter t-shirts and their hair pulled back in pony tails.

"You want to go trail riding with us?" They asked.

I really did want to go. "I have some online stuff to take care of, before its too late." I replied.

"What if Kendra showed you her tits, would you go then?" Kathy asked.

"KATHY." Kendra scolded her older sister playfully.

"Shut up ... You KNOW you want him to see them." Kathy replied.

In my head, that homework was just going to have to wait a little longer. I had sensed some chemistry between the three of us, but I just assumed it was my wishful (lustful) thinking and nothing more.

But this felt different.

The girls stood before me, almost demanding that I answer them (the right way).

Kathy stepped closer to me. "You didn't answer my question." she said in a serious tone.

I turned squarely to both of them and repeated to myself, "Faint hearts never won a fair lady."

I cleared my throat.

"Okay, I will go, if you BOTH show me your tits." I said.

The look on their faces was priceless, calm and thankful.

Kendra stepped in closer, beside Kathy. "We can do better than that, just not here. Daddy had security cameras installed all over."

Kathy said, "We are loaded up with some cold beer in a cooler. We are headed up to the high pasture. Think you are man enough to work a few more hours?"

The high pasture was a term James had given to an area on the farm that had the highest elevation and a small secluded creek with a deep swimming hole. It was beautiful during the day but I had only been up there once since I started.

"I am man enough. What do I need to bring?" I asked.

The girls chuckled and motioned me along. I watched both of their asses wiggle in those cut offs before we got to the barn.

We climbed into a Jeep and headed out.

Kendra broke the silence as the house and barn faded in the background. "Beer?" she asked as she handed one to Kathy.

"Yes .. THANK YOU." I said.

As I turned to grab the beer from her, she pulled up her shirt and showed me a nipple. She smiled a devilish smile. Kathy focused on the trail. I looked at Kathy's chest and could see that she was not wearing a bra either.

"THIS is the shit that you always read about and never believe." I told myself.

We arrived at the creek and parked. Empties were exchanged and then the clothing started coming off.

Both of the girls stripped down naked and faced me at the back of the Jeep.

"What are you waiting for?" Kathy asked.

I set my beer on the spare tire and stripped as they watched.

I heard Kendra gasp as my underwear came off. "Oh my." she said.

The girls led me to the creek and we all three carried our beers in with us. It was about waist deep, and a little cool for my liking, but the girls seemed to be immune to the temperature. The sun was going down, but there was ample light for me to see the two of them.

I squatted down and "scrubbed" some of the dirt and sweat off of my body as the girls splashed each other and laughed with each others' antics.

They finished their beers before I did, so they made me go get three more. Cat calls and playful insults followed me out of the water. "Light weight."

When I came back, the two were sitting next to each other on some rocks, the water covered up their bodies. They moved apart and motioned me to sit between them.

I put the beers down on a nearby rock and took a seat.

Instantly their hands went to my body. The two nibbled on my ears and stroked my thighs as they took turns touching my cock. I kissed one, then moved to other. As I would kiss Kendra, Kathy would say, "I cannot wait to put that tongue to good use."

As I would kiss Kathy, Kendra would say, "I am going to ride that cock like my life depends on it."

I pulled my arms down so I could "reply in kind" to them. I playfully squeezed their nipples and it made Kathy moan in my ear. Kendra squeezed mine in response.

I worked MY way down and started rubbing their pussies under the water. After that, the mood changed.

Kendra started panting.

Kathy held the back of my hand and pulled my face to hers. I started fingering her and she came instantly on my fingers.

Kendra knew it too.

She let Kathy enjoy the after treatment and then started kissing my neck and ear. I turned to her and started French kissing her and massaging her clit. She pulled away and started panting. Then she grunted really hard and had a orgasm in my hand.

The two laid back in the creek and took a second to "regroup"

Kathy got up and made her way to the Jeep. She laid a blanket out on the ground and wiped off with a towel. Kendra got up to help her and then used the same towel to wipe herself off.

"Get your ass over here. We aren't done with you yet." Kendra teased.

I bolted out of the water, a Man on a Mission.

I walked over to the blanket and Kendra knelt in front me and took my limp cock into her mouth. Kathy quickly joined her and each woman took turns taking me into their mouths. It was dark, but the moon was coming up and I could not have asked for a more beautiful scene.

After a few rotations between the two, I was pushed onto the blanket.

Kathy was first to straddle my face and I did not disappoint.

Kendra used her finger nails to gently trace my cock and balls with her finger tips as I ate her sister's pussy.

Kathy had a way about her that made me forget all about Kendra and as she looked into my eyes, I could feel a connection with her soul as I tongued her clit.

She ran her fingers through my hair and "rode my face" like a starved woman.

Kathy came twice in a short amount of time.

"Save some of the action for me." Kendra pleaded.

A few seconds later, Kathy stopped and looked down at me. She smiled and got up.

Kendra lowered herself in Kathy's place and I eagerly plunged into pussy, like a wild man. Kendra was more vocal and used more "force" against my face. She came quickly and it flooded my mouth. She she gyrated her hips against my jaw, a sloshing sound started and it intensified as she had three multiple orgasms right after.

Kathy was extremely worked up watching her sister have so many orgasms and it got her wetter than before. She licked my balls and held my cock in her hand while Kendra exploded on my face.

As Kendra finished her orgasm, she lifted off of me and Kathy took her place, facing the opposite direction. Kathy pressed her pussy into my mouth and took my cock into her mouth.

I fingered Kathy as I licked her clit and massaged the inside of her clit. I felt her body tense up and she lifted her head and thrust her hips against my face as an intense orgasm made her cry out even louder than before.

Kendra had started sucking my cock and it turned Kathy on to watch her head bob up and down on my shaft WHILE she orgasmed on me.

"Kendra, do it THIS way ... your head will spin." Kathy said in a heavy voice.

Kathy rolled over onto the blanket and Kendra straddled my face, the same way Kathy had told her to.

"Finger fuck her little box while you eat her pussy." Kathy instructed me.

I started licking Kendra and worked my finger into her pussy. Kendra took my cock into her mouth but had to stop as her first orgasm made her scream. She buried her head in my pubic area and panted our loud, "Don't ... fucking ... stop."

Kendra pushed her pussy into my mouth and I fingered her, tickling the back side of her clit at the same time.

Kendra's body twitched and she moaned deeply, chanting "FUCK YES" over and over. With each orgasm, her pussy gushed clear fluid out, onto my chin and face.

I counted seven orgasms before she rolled off of me.

Kathy counted 9, not counting the one SHE had from watching Kendra explode like she did.

The girls were laying on each side of me, panting. My cock NEEDED some attention.

Kathy was first to take me into her mouth.

I fingered Kathy as she slid her lips and mouth up and down my shaft. She later confessed that sucking my cock made her very VERY horney.

Kendra moved over and started licking my balls.

My head was spinning like crazy.

They both stopped what they were doing and I heard, "Are you ready?"

I opened my eyes and Kendra was straddling my hips, getting ready to feed my cock to her pussy.

Kathy had knelt beside my head. WE watched as Kendra lowered herself onto my cock.

Her pussy was tight, and it squeezed me in all the right places as she slid down my shaft.

"Oh my GOD ... Kathy, it feels so dam NICE ..." Kendra hissed.

We watched as Kendra moved slowly up and down and then wiggled at the bottom. I watched Kathy watch her sister. Kathy's nipples were hard and I KNEW her pussy was getting wet again.

As Kendra enjoyed my cock, I worked on not coming too soon.

Kathy could NOT stand it any longer and had to sit on my face again.

What followed was simply amazing and one of the few things in life I will never forget.

Kendra started moving faster, and that triggered a chain of orgasms that also triggered Kathy.

As Kendra started to come on my cock, Kathy had an explosive orgasm on my face and it made each of the girls come harder.

I lifted Kathy up and said, "I'm coming."

Kendra slipped off of my cock and Kathy took me into her mouth. I exploded in her mouth, the hardest I had ever came in my life.

Kathy shared with Kendra as my cock spasmed and shot come everywhere.

The girls laid down beside me and the three of us stared up into the stars, panting like we had just ran a marathon.

There was enough of a warm breeze to keep the bugs away.

I held both the girls in my arms and we shared those tender moments in the afterglow of a positive sexual encounter.

"Its not fair that I didn't get to ride your cock." Kathy teased.

Kendra kissed me on the cheek. "It is magical." she teased Kathy.

"I saw that." Kathy replied.

Both the girls sighed and laid their heads down on my shoulders. I felt Kathy's hand move towards my cock.

"Is there any life left in this thing?" she whispered in my ear.

"Absolutely." I answered eagerly.

"GOOD." she replied.

She laid her head back down.

"Greedy Whore." Kendra teased.

Kathy shot back, "Selfish Bitch."

The two laughed and reached for my cock again.

They took turns stroking me and gently touching my body. They kissed my neck and nibbled on my ears - just like the creek.

My cock started responding to this and Kathy squealed with delight.

Before I could say anything, and before Kendra could do anything, Kathy had my cock in her mouth and was sucking me while pumping the shaft with her fist.

After a few minutes of that intense treatment, Kathy jumped up and straddled my thighs. She grabbed the shaft and rubbed her clit with the head. Her pussy was soaking wet and I could tell she wanted me inside of her.

As the head of my cock slipped inside of Kathy, she let out a sigh that one only lets go when they arrive home.

Kathy savored the feeling my cock inside of her pussy. She ground her hips against mine and looked into my eyes.

She put her hands on my chest, drew her knees up and started moving up and down on my cock. Slowly at first, but she picked up the pace in a matter of seconds. She moaned over and over, "That fucking cock feels so good."

Kendra and I watched as her most intense orgasm of the night took center stage.

Kathy squealed and had to push herself off of me as she squirted into the air. The fluid splashed on my chest and shoulder as she panted and moaned.

She pushed my cock back inside of her and bounced her hips against mine for a few seconds and another wave would possess her body. More fluid would gush out of Kathy and she would lose control again for a few minutes.

After the third time, Kathy was out of breath, out of energy and exhausted from the amount of pleasure her body has experienced.

I rolled her onto her back, put her ankles on each of my shoulders and started fucking her. I plunged inside of her one or two times, and then I just started pounding her pussy for all I was worth.

Kathy started screaming my name over and over. Kendra was sitting on the corner of the blanket rubbing her own pussy with her eyes closed.

Between Kathy's moaning, and chanting my name all I could hear is the sound of my hips hitting hers and the sloppy sound of her pussy gushing more fluids out onto me.

"Come inside of me." was all the encouragement I needed from Kathy.

I grunted and then my body went tense as I pumped my load into her. She grabbed each side of my ass and held me in place. I looked into her eyes and could see everything good in the world. We shared a moment of silence and bliss like this as her heels slipped off of my shoulders and we kissed.

It was a short kiss.

We were interrupted by a scream from Kendra as she brought herself to orgasm. I looked over in the moon light to see her body go tense and her hands work the magic needed to bring her to pleasure.

Kendra crawled over to us and I kissed her (with my cock in her sister).

The three of us used what energy we had left and got up. We washed off in the creek, dried off, and then got dressed.

"Would you mind driving back?" Kathy asked me after Kendra had climbed in the back seat and popped a beer.

"Of course." I said.

I fired the Jeep up and headed for the house.

I drove straight to the barn and helped the girls unload the Jeep. We took everything inside of the bunk house were I stayed (alone) and the two of them kissed me good night and then left for the house.

As I would learn over the next few weeks, James and his wife liked to go to town every Friday and have a nice dinner alone.

The girls would do their chores early on Fridays and then use their Friday Nights how they saw fit.

Me?

Well, I did my chores on Fridays a little early as well, so I could help the girls do things as they saw fit.

The girls talked their Dad into keeping me on the farm after the summer. Kathy turned down a few job offers until she got one closer to the farm.

Kendra went back to nursing school and graduated. She took a job closer to home as well.

I stayed on the farm until I graduated. I took a job in Pittsburgh. I bought a house and kept in touch with James and his wife. I got a Christmas card from them.

James wrote, "The new guy is horrible. This place isn't the same without you."

His wife signed it, "We would like you to consider moving closer. Our invitation is still standing."

Kathy signed it, "This place is different without your touch. Hope to see you soon."

Kendra signed it, "You made everything about this place good. Please remember that."

It made me chuckle, it made me wonder and it made me a little horney.

One day early January I was coming home not laughing so much.

There was a Jeep on the street, in front of my house, with Texas plates.

"Can't be." I told myself.

I looked around and there was nobody around.

No hot blond woman with a southern drawl that worshiped my cock.

No feisty brown haired little sister that liked to watch her sister orgasm.

I shrugged it off and went inside, laughing to myself.

No sooner had I got inside and set my keys on the counter, there was a knock at the door.

My heart leapt out of my chest.

"Kathy?" I heard myself say out loud.

The knock came again.

I raced to the door.

It was my neighbor.

"Hey Pete."

"Hey Jim."

"We got some of your mail by mistake today. Didn't look important, but figured that was your decision." Jim said.

"Thank you." I said.

I interrupted myself, "Hey Jim, you don't know who's Jeep that is, do you?" I asked as I motioned towards the Jeep in the street.

Jim turned around to look at the Jeep and before he could say a word, I heard a familiar female voice reply from behind him, "Its mine."

Jim stepped aside so he could see behind him. He moved enough that I could see her too.

I didn't even have to look.

"KATHY?" I asked in disbelief.

Kathy pulled her hood down and looked up at me and smiled. The kind of smile every man wants to see in his life.

My heart seemed to heal in that moment. Kathy's too.

I raced off of the porch and down to the sidewalk and grabbed Kathy into my arms. I was overcome with emotion. I had tears in my eyes.

Kathy was sobbing.

Our embrace was interrupted by Jim clearing his throat.

"Jim, this is Kathy. Kathy, this is my neighbor, Jim." I said.

Jim looked at the two of us and he knew he was out of place. "Nice to meet you, I am going to go home. Its cold out here."

"Thank you Jim." I said as he walked away.

I turned and looked at Kathy. "What are you doing here?" I asked urgently.

"I came here for you, Pete." she confessed.

Kathy started shivering.

I was speechless.

"Lets go inside," I said.

Kathy told me her story. Kendra had gotten engaged and there was a big family celebration between Christmas and New Years. It had made Kathy miss me even more.

She went to work and made several mistakes that following week. By the end of the week, her boss knew something was wrong.

Kathy broke down and confessed to her that she had fallen in love with me and that she missed me. She further confessed that there was no way I knew because she never told me, because of the threesomes we had with her sister. She did not want to break her sister's heart IF she felt the same way about me and could never find the courage to bring it up with her.

Kathy's boss took her out for a drink and then put her on a leave of absence.

"Until when?" Kathy asked.

Her boss replied, "Until you get this itch in your pants scratched properly my Dear."

Kathy explained how her boss made it sound so easy.

"You need closure on this, and its BEST done in person, but I am sure he would understand if you just called."

Kathy said she considered calling, but she felt that this was best in person, and she had felt so strongly that she left that night after packing a small bag.

"So you drove all the way up here, in January, through the Smokey Mountains just to see me, to explain yourself to me ... without knowing that I feel the exact same way about you?" I asked Kathy.

"Well, yea .. I know .. a little dumb .. wait .. WHAT did you just say?" Kathy asked me in disbelief.

https://juegosadn.eleconomista.es/shadowrun/xbox-360/

http://www.elbakin.net/forum/profile.php?id=9051

https://wutuyati.educatorpages.com/

https://dzone.com/articles/benefits-amp-examples-of-microservices-architectur

https://dzone.com/users/4328369/tixorevu.html?sort=comments

https://dtf.ru/anime/87828-razygryvaem-premium-podpiski-na-strimingovyy-servis-anime-crunchyroll

https://blog.dwnews.com/post-1322303.html

https://drop.com/talk/2124/what-does-drop-mean

https://www.econjobrumors.com/topic/women%e2%80%99s-college-basketball-nfl

http://matador.elconfidencial.com/2006/08/crnicas-colchoneras-del-sentimiento.html

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Best Somali Erotica Ch. 05

Warlock Ch. 05