Warlock Ch. 05

There's more to Brie than her skills and confidence in bed. A lot more... and it just might get John in over his head. There is no sex in this chapter but don't worry, there's plenty more to cum!

"I've known men from the west and the south. I've known men from the east. I've even spread my legs for a man from the north and I swear he was half-giant to look at him. Every one of them, no matter their skin or clothes claims their people have the biggest cocks," Brie said while giving John's shaft a squeeze. "The thing is, they're all the size. Oh sure, some have dicks so small they have to sit like a woman to keep from getting piss on themselves and others are normal and big enough to bring a woman pleasure. None of them, not from anywhere on this world, has there been a man with a cock like yours."

John closed his eyes as she gave him another squeeze. He knew it was supposed to be menacing. He was supposed to be afraid of her. Worried about the knife at his throat or the hand trying to crush his manhood. The problem was twofold: the first was that her fingers didn't even wrap all the way around him and the second was every squeeze thrilled him and edged him closer to release.

"So tell me, John, what are you and why are you really here?" the owner of the Hidden Vein tavern demanded. "Now you can speak, but the first word that sounds like magic will have me laying your throat open to your spine."

John swallowed again and managed a tiny nod. Her dagger was sharp enough to shave with. "My name is John," he said. "As for the rest, I'm trying to learn the same answers you are. I woke up about a month or so back in an inn with next to no memory of my past. A name, that was it. That and some powers."

"Powers? You mean spells?"

"Yes. I think I was a wizard before. I'm trying to be again, but whatever happened to me involved a powerful being. I don't know what happened or why, but she's my Mistress now. I'm on a quest to do her bidding. In return, she gives me... things."

The dagger dry shaved some of the stubble on John's neck. "Things? What sorts of things?"

"You're holding one of them," John said.

She snorted. "She gave you this cock?"

"Yes. Powers too. Magic I can use to help me find and work with like-minded people."

Brie's eyes narrowed.

"It found you," John said. "As soon as I saw you I knew that you and I were going to be doing this. Well, not the part about the dagger and all that! I knew I'd be fucking you and you'd be able to handle me."

She snorted and glanced down at his still throbbing manhood. She looked back up at him. "I won't be walking right for weeks, but fuck me if that wasn't the best ride of my life."

He smiled. "It was very good," he agreed. "I hope it's not over."

"Not over? You're not putting that back in me, that's for sure!"

John didn't need to move his fingers or utter a spell. He'd already snared her with his magic. It was easy to heighten her curiosity and interest in him. "I wouldn't want to hurt you," he said. "But I'm aching here and all my past lovers have told me they can't get enough of my taste."

She glanced down and licked her lips before jerking her head back up. "My days of whoring are past me. I was good at it. Did anything they wanted, but I made them pay for it too. Getting a belly full cost the most, believe it or not. Foul tasting and smelling stuff you men have. I'd rather drink your piss than that."

John boosted the magic. "I thought the same, but in the past month alone I've had at least a dozen women that begged me for more."

She was looking at his cock again. The string that stretched from his spongy head to the drop on his belly glistened in the candlelight. She wavered a moment before looking back up at him. "I promised myself I'd never do that again," she said.

"You sound regretful. Maybe you meant that you'd never let a man pay you to do something you didn't want to do? Or that you'd never let yourself willingly taste something foul? In my case, you're curious, I can tell. I can also promise that you'll enjoy it, not hate it."

Her chest rose and fell. She licked her lips again as the war inside of her raged on. John gave her another twist of magic and he saw her eyes come unfocused for a moment. She blinked and looked down. Her hand squeezed hard and stroked up from stem to head, squeezing out a fresh drop. She swiped it with her thumb and lifted her hand so she could sniff it.

Her nostrils flared and she shivered in his arms. She looked up at him, eyes narrowing, and then slipped her thumb in her mouth, complete with the shiny coating of his pre-cum. Brie's eyes widened and then closed. She twisted her thumb in her mouth and sucked on it, cleaning his flavor before she opened her eyes again and pulled her thumb out.

"Well?" John asked.

She growled. "You didn't tell me why you're here? Did this Lady of yours send you here?"

"No, I'm bound elsewhere. My driver suggested a tavern on the southern side of town. I didn't like the looks of it so she kept driving and we found yours. Chance brought us here, nothing more."

She stared at him a moment longer before lifting the dagger away from his throat. "I've got blades stashed all over this place. Every room and I know where they are. If you try anything..."

"I've no reason to try anything," John said.

She nodded. "All right. Then lay there and shut up."

John's brow creased until she shifted in the bed and leaned down to take his crown in her mouth. He sucked in a gasp at her sudden assault but kept his thoughts to himself lest she find another dagger and make good on her threat.

Brie proved true to her word. Her head slid up and down on him, taking him deep enough that he felt the back of her mouth while her hand stroked up and down his remaining length. She shifted again on the bed and pushed further, forcing John's head to squeeze into her throat. She swallowed, pulling him in and causing him to grunt and jerk his hips.

Brie squeezed him, hard, to send a message. John relaxed back onto the bed and stared at the ceiling. He'd never felt this before... it was... he didn't have the words. It was the closest thing to sex with Mistress he'd yet found, even if there was no real comparison to when the succubus was pleased with him and pleasure him with her body.

She pulled back, proving that her lips had gone over half his length. John picked his head up and watched her as she took several breaths while licking and teasing him. She moved again to allow both hands to stroke his shaft while she took him back in her mouth and flutter her tongue against the sensitive underside of his helmet.

Enough was enough, John decided. He'd happily let her do this all night and he had things still to do. Not that doing Brie wasn't an important part of his nighttime activities! With a mere mortal he was in charge of his needs and release, unlike when his Mistress pleasured — or tortured — him. His loins ached with new pleasure until the pressure grew and began to trigger his release.

Brie proved her experience again. She pulled him to the side and began rapidly jacking him off while she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. John stared, stunned by the deviant act. His first explosion of creamy white seed painted a thick line across her tongue and into her mouth within seconds of her offering.

Brie rocked her head forward without warning. She took him back in her mouth and sucked, swiping her tongue rapidly under him as John continue to send pulse after pulse of his essence into her mouth. She sucked so hard the sensations nearly overpowered him. All he could hear was the blood rushing in his ears as he watched her desperately stroke his shaft to coax every last drop of cum from his body.

If he hadn't known better, he would have sworn Brie was a succubus too!

John realized he was staring at the ceiling again. He blinked and let out a sigh. She was still suckling at him, trying to get the last dregs before she remembered the drops on his belly from before she started. She let him go and turned her head to his abdomen. She licked and sucked, cleaning his taste before turning back to his cock and opening her mouth to take it inside again.

Brie stopped and started. John looked past her, wondering what was wrong, and saw both the barmaid from the common room and Artesia standing in the doorway staring at them. They were just as open-mouthed.

The barmaid was the first to react. "Matron...I'm sorry! I saw John's servant and thought you should... or that he should... I didn't know—"

"Come in," John said. "You too, Artesia."

Both women had cheeks so red they looked like they'd been slapping each other. They stepped into the room and shut the door behind them.

Brie gave the tip of John's slowly deflating cock a kiss before rising. She grimaced as she swung her legs around and sat on the edge of the bed. "Saints, I wasn't kidding, I'll be bedridden for days after riding that thing."

The barmaid's eyes went to John's still impressive cock. Somehow her cheeks found a way to darken.

"Artesia, would you fetch my robe, please?" John asked. He noticed she had her sword on her left hip and a dagger on her right.

Artesia snapped out of her embarrassment and knelt down to grab his robe. She stepped around the barmaid and Brie to hand it to him. After that she unslung his pack from her shoulder and set it on the floor next to the bed. "Your things, my lord."

John bowed. "Did you eat yet?"

"No, my lord."

"I'll see to it that she's—"

John turned to look at Brie and saw her staring up at Artesia. She rose from the bed, wincing as her recently overworked muscles were called on. She ignored her aches and peered at John's servant, studying her face and then reached up for her hair.

Artesia caught Brie's wrist in her hand. "What are you doing?" she snapped.

"Checking your ears," Brie said. "You're half-elven, aren't you?"

Brie's eyes narrowed. "No, I'm—"

"I think she is," John agreed.

"Your hair is the wrong color... is it dyed?"

Artesia looked at her. "Dye my hair? No. Why, it would just grow out."

"That's why I brought her to you, Matron," the barmaid said.

Brie nodded. "Yes, good job Celia. Go and fetch..."

"Artesia," John provided.

"Artesia some dinner. Do you prefer fish chowder or roasted beef, dear?"

Artesia looked at John and got a nod in response.

"Chowder," she said.

"Very good. Celia?"

"At once, Matron!"

"Oh, and Celia? Not a word of this... what you saw up here, I mean. Understood?"

Celia blushed all over again. "Yes, Matron. No one will know."

Brie nodded and Celia slipped out the door and pulled it shut behind her.

John pulled his robe on and settled it in place before turning and looking at Brie. She was studying a very uncomfortable Artesia. Even more than that, John could feel the connection to Brie now. His load in her belly was feeding her energy and helping her to overcome her exhaustion. The lines around her eyes were smoothing as well, making her look as young as when he'd first seen her.

More importantly, he could feel her excitement. It wasn't lustful anymore, now it was fascination at Artesia. Excitement and... hope?

"Why is Artesia so fascinating to you?" John asked.

Brie turned on him. She blushed and asked, "Forgive me, my lord, but I must ask... is this woman your slave?"

"Honestly?"

"Please."

"She is less my slave than you are."

Brie's eyes widened. "Why—"

"You vowed never to do what you just did again, yet you did it for me when I asked," he pointed out.

She blushed and her eyes dropped to his waste. She licked her lips and then looked back up. "You were right. You taste divine. Like nothing I've ever had, yet a combination of the best foods. And even when others haven't tasted sour or too salty I was left with a feeling of being sick. The feel of it sliding down my throat and in my belly... normally I'd be shuddering and rushing to a window to throw it back up. But not you, my lord. I feel... good. Like I've just had a nap and received the best news."

"Artesia has no desire to share my bed," he said without chuckling for fear of making Brie think he was laughing at her. "She came into my service recently after a misunderstanding. She is both guard, driver, and servant. In return I pay her wages and I will be touching her—"

"I can leave any time I want," Artesia interrupted him.

John gave her a tight nod. She didn't want anyone knowing about the magic. Well, Zynga knew, but she couldn't get around that.

"You truly aren't from around here," Brie said. She smiled. "This is good... John, I—"

The door opened without warning. Celia slipped in, tray balanced on her hand and arm, and then turned and shut it behind her. She brought both a pitcher and two cups filled with wine with a large bowl filled with chowder. A loaf of honeyed bread filled out the rest of the tray. She expertly transferred the items to the table and backed away without leaving.

"Thank you," Artesia said before glancing at John.

"Go ahead, eat," John encouraged.

She sat down and drank half the cup of wine before tearing off some bread and sopping up some of the fish chowder with it. They all watched as she attacked the food and devoured it.

Brie was the first to come to her senses and distract from the almost savage display of hunger. She took a step, winced, and grabbed the second cup. She turned and handed it to John. "You must be thirsty, my lord. You need to restore any fluids you lost."

John's eyes widened not only at her comment, but also the wink she sent him.

"I'd think you would be thirsty too."

"I was," she said and rubber her still bare belly. "I'm sated now."

John hid his shock behind the cup as he took a drink.

After he lowered it he saw Brie eyeing her pile of clothing on the floor. She sighed and shook her head. "I think you may be right."

"Pardon?"

Here I am, bare arse to the world and I'm delighted by it. You like the view?"

"Very much so," John agreed.

She grinned. "What have you done to me, John?"

"I don't know," he admitted. "I pleasured you."

"I expect King Pelagryn knows that, I think I screamed so loud."

Celia blushed and nodded.

Brie grinned. "And I don't care about that either. Saints bless me, you are a wizard all right, John. A wizard with that cock of yours if nothing else!"

John chuckled. "Back to Artesia, why the interest in her?"

"Why? Well, let me show you... damn. I'll have to get dressed I suppose. Celia, would you mind helping? I'm a bit tender after Lord John used me as a target for lancing practice."

Celia's brow furrowed until Brie made a gesture with her hands that roughly approximated John's shape and size. She let out a squeak and grabbed up her Mistresses dress and bustier, then helped her put them both on.

Artesia poured a few swallows into her cup and drained them before turning and offering the pitcher to John. John eyes his cup, drained it, and then set it back on the table. "That's enough for me for now. I want my wits about me.

Artesia lifted and eyebrow.

"You're don't approve?"

"I do approve," she said. "That's why I only drank as much as I needed. Decent wine though, I expected a lord such as yourself would be eager to have more."

"Artesia, dear, I think you'll find there are few lords such as John," Brie said while Celia helped her fit her bustier in place and tie it up.

John blushed and sat on his bed to pull his boots back on. When he finished with that he reached out and summoned his spear to his hand. His infernal side was happy for now with the fresh feast of magic pulled from Brie orgasms. Mistress, he hoped, was pleased too. He hadn't— accidentally or intentionally— tucked any away and hidden it from her.

Artesia glanced at John and then looked away as soon as he met her gaze.

John wasn't sure what that was about. Was she rethinking her close-legged relationship to him, or was there something else going on? He put it aside for now. Mistress was happy and there was something in the making with his latest conquest.

"Are you ready?" Brie asked, noting he was watching her.

"I am."

She licked her lips. "I won't be for days, I think," she said with a saucy smile. "But come, I think you're just the man to help."

Celia opened the door and waited for Brie and John to pass through. Artesia hurried out next, having paused to retrieve John's pack and sling it on her back. Celia pulled the door shut behind her and followed them down the stairs and into the common room.

The diners and drinkers hushed as the four tried to make their away to the kitchen behind the bar. One man raised his cup and another thumped his fist against the table, inspiring a few other men to follow suit.

John look around, stunned and then unable to suppress a childish grin. Brie really had been loud and they were cheering him on.

Brie's face burned but she refused to turn and face them. Celia, on the other hand, stopped, turned, and curtsied.

The common room erupted in cheers, howls, and laughter.

Celia turned and rushed after them, pausing only long enough to grab John's arm and pull him after Brie. Her face was on fire and it spread down to her chest. He could even see her peasant blouse poking out as he nipples hardened from the excitement and embarrassment. This, he knew, was Celia's kink. She had a streak of exhibitionism in her. She lived vicariously by pretending she was riskier than she truly was.

Brie led them through a door off the kitchen that led down to a cellar. A short hallway had three more doors in it, one at the end and one to either side. One of the doors was sturdier than the others. She turned away from that to the one at the end of the hallway and knocked on it twice before waiting a moment and knocking again. Then she opened the door and led them in.

A lantern with the wick set low lit the room dimly. A figure sat in a chair, a crude club in her hand. A crate in front of the chair served as a table. A bowl half full of chowder and a cup half filled with ale resting on it. The person was slender and small but that was all they could tell due to the cowl of the cloak they wore.

John called on his magic to enhance his vision. He saw through the shadows and looked on the girl's face beneath the hood. He snapped his head to Artesia and then looked back at the woman in the cellar.

"Corsa, this is Lord John, he's a trusted friend. Lower your hood, dear," Brie said.

John had already seen her but he waited for her to reach up and pull her head back and down. Artesia's sudden inhalation reinforced his feelings.

"You could be sisters, save for the hair," Brie agreed. "And the cut... you aren't, are you?"

Artesia shook her head. "I... no. I'm not from Khalas."

John had many hunches about the mysterious young woman. Her being Artesia's sister had proved false, but that didn't mean they all were. "Who is she?"

"Anyone else I'd leave bleeding on the floor for asking such a question. She's a woman in need, that's what matters... but for you, my lord, I'll speak true. This is the daughter of King Pellagryn," Brie said.

Artesia swore under her breath.

John nodded, satisfied that he'd gone one for two on his guesses at least. "Why is she in your root cellar?"

"As I said, she needs help," Brie answered. "I was a whore once, long ago. A nothing girl with a pretty face, firm tits, and a round arse. I was owned, I was used, and I was abused. But I made my own way and learned to use my looks and my skills to my advantage. I made enough money to travel far and set up shop here, buying this tavern and helping others that have no one else that will help them."

"Noble enough, depending on who the noble is," John offered.

"It's the right thing to do," Brie argued. "The people I help are bound for death or worse, as I once was. I managed to find the strength to live through it because of a few rare people. I want to help them do the same."

http://impression3d.laposte.fr/en/users/voruhili

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=155791

https://www.laprovence.com/user/274737

https://konachan.com/post/show/304175

https://blogs.lanecc.edu/intro2mediaarts/2019/12/05/f19-p6-final-project-dream/

https://www.kropyva.ch/f/res/1417.html

https://luna.komica.org/23/pixmicat.php?page_num=13

https://www.lolhentai.net/picture?/29050-taliyah_sucking_breasts_of_nami/category/janna

https://forum.leroymerlin.pl/forum/pomysl-na-urzadzenie-ogrodu,dyskusja,1082365.html

https://www.layitlow.com/members/xutivofu.728538/about

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

A Threesome That Changed My Life

Best Somali Erotica Ch. 05